Welcome to StoneArt Distributors Worldwide, Ltd.
In this gallery there are 18 original works of art. The first 17 pieces are from Jason Stone’s ”Faces” collection. Each of these 17 pieces were created as part of a 26 piece showing in Panama that highlighted Stone’s Delineated Impressionism Style. The whimsical collection of faces have no color mixing or blending done on the canvas. Each color is a separate and distinct color area. When viewed from a distance of 10-15 ft. the colors appear to blend into each other creating the complete image.
The 17 pieces listed here represent the remaining original works from that showing and all are the same size. They have been de-mounted from their stretcher bars. The front-facing images are 24”x30” with painted sides for gallery wrapping. All are signed by the artist and all are priced at €15,000. They are shipped, one to a shipping tube and worldwide shipping is free.
Below is the gallery number followed by the title of the piece and a short description:
- Ori-001 Daphne: A friend of the artist, created as a patchwork of colors.
- Ori-002 Black Cat: This minimalist painting is meant to be hung at the end of a long hallway. In faint light, one sees only the yellow eyes staring back.
- Ori-004 Coming Unzipped: This image is a representation of a person coming out of their everyday persona, much like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon.
- Ori-005 Fortune Teller: Impression of a Gypsy fortune teller.
- Ori-006 Gate Keeper: Guardian of the gateway to your soul.
- Ori-008 Lady in Red: Mysterious woman in red dress & gloves.
- Ori-009 Katharine At 90: Katharine Hepburn at 90 yrs. old.
- Ori-010 Lollypop: Piece can be hung vertical or horizontal.
- Ori-011 Mardi Gras: The only piece in the collection with a dual interpretation. If you buy the piece, study it well. If you can find the dual interpretation, email us with your name, order number and what you think the dual interpretation is. If your answer is correct, we will send you $500 CAD.
- Ori-012 Marilyn In Red: Iconic Marilyn Monroe image, done in graduated shades of red.
- Ori-015 Passion: The title is self-explanatory.
- Ori-016 Peek-A-Boo: The artist’s favorite of the 26 images.
- Ori-017 Proud: A tribute to all minorities worldwide.
- Ori-021 Shhh!: Stop talking and listen for a change.
- Ori-022 Smoke: Typical Hollywood pose from the 50’s.
- Ori-024 Veronique: A friend of the artist in abstracted impressionism.
- Ori-025 Watch Cat: Beats using a dog to guard your house!
TO VIEW THE FIRST 17 ORIGINALS CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE.
The 18th piece shown here in the “Originals” Gallery, has a special significance to the artist. It is the very first painting he ever did in the impressionistic style.
The title of this work is “Dirty Little Secrets”. Gallery # Ori-026.
The title does not suggest what you may think. A friend of the artist was a sculpture who liked to work in her underwear. Jason saw her in her work shop and she was covered in granite dust and was wearing Victoria Secret panties. That is how the painting got it’s name. The painting front-face is 23.5” by 34” and should be either framed or mounted on ¾” stretcher bars. This special piece sells for €28,000.
THE ORI-026 IMAGE IS AN ARTISTIC REPRESENTATION OF THE FEMALE FORM. YOU MUST BE 18+ YEARS OLD TO VIEW THIS IMAGE. PLEASE CHECK THE APPROPRIATE BOX BELOW TO CONTINUE.